Wednesday 23 November 2011

Fashion VIP Evening

Last night my friend Mikaela (thefashionlookout) and I had the opportunity to attend a Fashion VIP Evening. The work displayed was absolutely amazing!! But I think we had more fun attempting to take our first blog photos! :)
I must warn you, my feet look demented in some of the photos because new shoes + walking = sore feet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Outfit
Top- Portmans
Jeans- T by Bettina Liano
Jacket- Mum’s tuxedo jacket
Shoes- Given to me by Mikaela
Silver bracelets- Lovisa
Aqua bracelet- Birthday present from Lianna
Earrings- Equip

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the fringe. Keep posting up new outfits you've got amazing taste in clothes and so does your friend. =)

    ReplyDelete