Wednesday 14 December 2011

Empire strikes back

I am totally loving this empire line dress! Its universally flattering and in my opinion never goes out of style. 
I like the how the ends of the sleeves are elasticised, which gathers it and gives it a unique look.
I wore it out to dinner with my friends whilst we were away on schoolies!! Woo!
Fun fact: the wedges I’m wearing are the very first pair of heels I bought over two years ago! I packed them with me because they are super comfy and can go with anything :)

Photobucket

(No accessories besides earrings because I didn’t pack any. Whoops!)

Photobucket

There was a ruffle on the front neckline but I felt it didn’t suit the dress, so I unpicked the stitching and removed it.

Photobucket

Here are some photos taken after dinner while we waited for our ride

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfit:
Dress: Some random brand
Wedges: Payless shoes
Earrings: Equip
Bag: Equip (this is my favourite bag so expect to see it featured on here a lot)

1 comment: