Monday 6 February 2012

DIY: Scarf Top

Sorry for the lack of posts lately (Mikaela!) but I’ve been totally swamped working and now starting uni! But I will promise to try and post more regularly! 
So a couple of weeks ago I was rummaging through my wardrobe trying to find a top to wear, and I wasn’t finding anything I felt like wearing! So I took a chance and wore a scarf as a top! It’s all about how you work it and wear it with confidence! To be honest my friends were a little surprised I was wearing a scarf as a top! :)

Here’s how you can try this too
Start with your scarf
Photobucket
I actually do not have the slightest clue how to explain this!
Hopefully by looking at the pictures you can sort of work out how to DIY this look..

FRONT
Photobucket
You basically take the ends of the scarf and tie them around your neck.. To ultimately rock this, pair with a tight skirt or skinny jeans, tie your hair up and get ready to wow everyone with a totally unique look!

BACK
Photobucket
You need to wear one of those bandeau tops underneath! :)

Here's another DIY Scarf Top alternative (this is actually the style I wore out)
FRONT
Photobucket
With this style you will need to wear a singlet underneath as the ends of the scarf are twisted around your singlet straps.


Photobucket
 
BACK
Photobucket
I wore this style with a jacket as I didn’t really like exposing the back. But however you want to wear it is up to you :)
Photobucket
Remember wear everything with confidence and you can never go wrong!
If you ever try this look I’d love to know! Leave me a comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay, So clever!! I love this :) Still suprised!
    Its very greek goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! love how you paired it with that stunning jacket xx

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete