Wednesday 22 February 2012

Must have Mustard

Hello! :) A quick fun post of what I wore to my friend’s birthday dinner last night! Great food and great people, makes a great night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am in love with these mustard shoes I bought a couple of weeks ago, they are super comfy and cute to boot! Can you believe they were only $25!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend/photographer Sam went a bit hectic with photo taking! Haha! But thanks Samuel! ©©

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look my shoes match her car! :)

Photobucket

Outfit
Top: Dotti
Jeans: T by Bettina Liano
Shoes: Glassons
Bag: Thrifted
Necklace: Prouds
Bracelet: Mums
Watch: Fossil

Is everyone else loving mustard right now too? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love mustard! so cute :)
    Great photos sam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mustard heels, and that bag is so chic! xx

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete